Monday, August 23, 2010

Ellie - 5 months




Ellie came to my house today for pictures and video. Wow, what a well behaved puppy she is. She just followed me around and cooperated with everything I wanted her to do. She was quite calm, not jumping at all, and respectful of my home. She was here for five hours and I didn't hear her bark once. Usually black dogs are so difficult to capture a nice picture of, but Ellie's marking around her eyes are fabulous and made it so much easier to show what she looks like. I did trim the hair near her eyes a bit, hope Lori from Fluffy Dog doesn't mind. I have to mention even though she is listed as a Wirehair Terrier, her coat is not wirey. It has a soft, dense quality to it, and so shiny when the sun hits it. Ellie is a wonderful pup and was very easy to have around today.